FDR's Four Freedoms:
Freedom of Speech
Freedom of Religion
Freedom from Want
Freedom from Fear
- Ensure all Americans have healthcare, see which doctor you want when you want, limit/eliminate corporate middlemen, lower costs, universal coverage for all.
- Living wage for all workers. Raise wages, closing the wealth gap, strengthening Social Security.
- Fix Lampasas's Internet and phone issues issues.
- Fully fund the VA. Support our veterans and military families.
- Fix our criminal justice system to ensure we have Liberty AND Justice for all.
- Guarantee rights for all Americans regardless of sex, gender, identity, socioeconomic status, race, etc. Liberty and justice for all.
- Protect and promote every American’s fundamental right to vote. Fight for drive through voting.
- Stop the climate crisis. Advance clean energy, protect our water, and more.
- Stop gun violence through targeted actions to stop violent offenders from obtaining weapons.
- More infrastructure investments. Rural broadband for Lampasas. Treat Internet as a public utility.
- Protect our public schools. Lower costs of higher education for our future.
- Keep housing affordable. Stop corporate use of eminent domain.